Empanadas de Espinaca Posted on 18 Apr 01:28 , 0 comments
These empanadas are simple, and delicious. A good meatless option.
- 12 Empanada Pastry Sheets or ‘Tapas’
- 1 Package of Frozen Spinach
- 3 Tablespoons of Sour Cream
- 1 Large Green Onion, Diced
- 3 Tablespoons of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a saucepan defrost your spinach. Drain any extra liquid.
- When it is ready, add the onion, sour cream and parmesan. Mix thoroughly.
- Fill the pastry sheets and seal tightly.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 20 minutes or until the empanadas are golden brown.
- Tip – if you brush the empanadas with a beaten egg before baking and they will turn out very pretty.